With time and evolvement in the technology there is a change in the education system. Now we have different modes of education i.e. the traditional education, distance learning and the online courses. All have importance of their own and all will equally help us in providing us with great level of education and also in getting better employment opportunities. The traditional mode of education is still the most popular and the most expensive among all. Distance learning is not very popular as it doesn’t give the best mode of education for the students and also lacks in the provision of knowledge. Online courses is however, getting more and more popular with each passing day and is also less expensive and, in some cases, even is free.
Neglecting distance learning for this post only, we can compare the traditional and the online mode of education. A student enrolled in an online mode of Education System can get https://populareducationtips.com/ from short courses to degree programs, whereas a traditional mode of education, for sure will provide every type of education to every class of student. There are online universities, colleges and other institutes providing online courses and then there are regular institutes providing education to both the traditional and the online students. The choice of education is up to the student. The student can get education through any medium and that all depends on the availability of the student.
The case for a traditional mode of education
Traditional education is the oldest and the most common way of getting education. And it’s also the recommended way of study for the young students. We can look at the pros and cons of this mode of education to know it better:
- A one-to-one interaction between the teacher and the student. It’s easy to deliver things to the ones sitting in front of you. And also easy to get for the students to understand in a better way.
- The most common way of providing education.
- Can choose from number of options.
- The more preferable by all i.e. the students, the teachers, parents and the government also.
- Education along with other facilities like: cafeterias, libraries, sport and other recreational activities.
- Education is expensive, especially in institutes where the standards quality. And the system of education is on a much higher level.
- Students can have to travel long distances to reach to their educational institutes. And sometimes even have to move to other locations in order to get a good standard of education. This will also increase their expenses.
- Not very suitable for students doing a full-time job.
- Not much flexible in terms of study hours.